noteworthy (comparative noteworthier, superlative noteworthiest)
- Deserving attention; notable; worthy of notice.
- Zukertort represent the other most noteworthy tournaments.
- 2014, Daniel Taylor, England and Wayne Rooney see off Scotland in their own back yard (in The Guardian, 18 November 2014)
- Yet Hodgson’s men played with wonderful control. Their young full-backs, Luke Shaw and Nathaniel Clyne, epitomised their composure and Fraser Forster had to make only one noteworthy save before Andy Robertson’s goal, seven minutes from the end of time, temporarily threatened a winning position.
- eminent, nameworthy; see also Thesaurus:notable
- German: bemerkenswert
noteworthy (plural noteworthies)
- A noteworthy person.