number two (plural number twos)
- (euphemistic, usually, childish) Feces; the act of defecation.
- I need to go number two.
- (nautical, slang) A first mate.
- A primary assistant; vice-leader.
- After she had shown great promise over the last 10 years, he made her his number two.
- (cricket) The batsman who opens alongside the number one, but does not face the first delivery.
- (theater) A somewhat small town, between a number one and a number three, where the success of a theatrical performance is unlikely to be very great.
- French: ("big errand") grosse commission
- Portuguese: número dois
- Russian: большо́е де́ло