- IPA: /ˈpleɪsmənt/
- The act of placing or putting in place; the act of locating or positioning; the state of being placed.
- A location or position.
- It seems to me that the placement of that poster could be better.
- The act of matching a person with a job
- The agency does not guarantee placement, but they work on commission.
- French: placement
- German: Platzierung
- Italian: piazzamento
- Portuguese: colocação, posicionamento
- Russian: размеще́ние
- Spanish: colocación, disposición
- Portuguese: posicionamento
- Russian: расположе́ние
- German: Stellenvermittlung
- Russian: трудоустро́йство