- IPA: /ˈpɹiːvjʉː/
preview (plural previews)
- An experience of something in advance.
- Synonyms: foretaste
- (colloquial) An advance showing of a film, exhibition etc.
- Something seen in advance.
- (computing) a facility for seeing and checking a document, or changes to it, before saving and/or printing it.
- German: Vorschau, Vorblick
- Russian: предвкуше́ние
- German: Vorschau, Voraufführung, Preview
- Portuguese: antestreia
- Russian: предвари́тельный просмо́тр
- Spanish: preestreno
- Russian: предосмо́тр
- Portuguese: pré-visualização
- Russian: предварительный просмотр
preview (previews, present participle previewing; past and past participle previewed)Translations
- French: diffuser