- (not comparable) Of or relating to the tailoring of clothing.
- Synonyms: vestiary
- 2001, Jay Parini, By Their Clothes Ye Shall Know Them, The Chronicle of Higher Education (21 Dec 2001), B24:
- His sartorial rebellions were slight: he wore jeans, for example, when giving tutorials.
- 2007, Carter Bays & Craig Thomas, How I Met Your Mother, CBS, Episode 2ALH14:
- Suits are full of joy. They are the sartorial equivalent of a baby’s smile.
Of or relating to the quality of dress.
- In his smart suit Jacob was by far the most sartorial of our party.
- (anatomy) Of or relating to the sartorius muscle.
- French: vestimentaire
- Russian: портно́вский
- Spanish: sartorial
- French: muscle couturier
- Russian: портня́жный