aforementioned (not comparable)
- Previously mentioned.
- The PA system broadcast a long list of names in the morning, but it wasn't until later that they requested the aforementioned students report to the health clinic.
- French: susmentionné
- German: obenerwähnt, vorher erwähnt, obengenannt, oben genannt, vorstehend
- Italian: suddetto, suddetta, sopraccennato, anzidetto, sopraccitato
- Portuguese: supracitado, sobredito, já mencionado
- Russian: вышеупомя́нутый
- Spanish: ya mencionado, antedicho, sobredicho, susodicho
- (uncountable) The one or ones mentioned previously.
- The judge read a list of prisoners' names. She then indicated that the aforementioned were to be set free.
- French: suscité, ledit
- German: das oben erwähnte, das vorher erwähnte
- Portuguese: supracitado, sobredito, acima mencionado