climber (plural climbers)
- One who climbs.
- A plant that climbs, such as a vine.
- Synonyms: creeper
- A bird that climbs, such as a woodpecker or a parrot.
- (cycling) A rider who specializes in riding uphill quickly.
- French: grimpeur
- German: Bergsteiger, Bergsteigerin, Kletterer
- Italian: arrampicatore, scalatore, alpinista, escursionista
- Portuguese: alpinista, escalador
- Russian: альпини́ст
- Spanish: trepador, escalador
- German: Kletterpflanze; (twiner) Schlingpflanze
- Italian: rampicante
- Portuguese: trepadeira
- Spanish: enredadera, trepadora
climber (climbers, present participle climbering; past and past participle climbered)