- The act or process of complicating.
- The state of being complicated; intricate or confused relation of parts; complexity.
- A person who doesn't fit in with the main scheme of things; an interloper.
- (medicine) A disease or diseases, or adventitious circumstances or conditions, coexistent with and modifying a primary disease, but not necessarily connected with it.
- (horology) A feature beyond basic time display in a timepiece.
- French: complication
- German: Komplikation
- Italian: complicazione
- Portuguese: complicação
- Russian: осложне́ние
- Spanish: complicación
- German: Komplikation, Complication