- IPA: /kəˈnɛktɪd/
- (usually with "well-"): Having favorable rapport with a powerful entity.
- Having relationships; involved with others.
- (North America) involved with organized crime, specifically someone not (yet) working for a crime organization, but referred to as a "friend" by made guys/wise guys inside the organization.
- Intimate; Having bonds of affection.
- (mathematics, topology, of a topological space) That cannot be partitioned into two nonempty open sets.
- (mathematics, graph theory, of a graph) Having a path, either directed or undirected, connecting every pair of vertices.
- In a connected graph, there is no section (proper subset that includes all edges from each vertex in said subset) of the graph that is isolated from the rest.
- Having or supporting connections, especially when through technology such as networking software or a transportation network.
- Simple past tense and past participle of connect