- Incapable of being bribed or morally corrupted; inflexibly just and upright.
- Synonyms: unbribable
- Antonyms: corruptible
- Not subject to corruption or decay.
- Our bodies shall be changed into incorruptible and immortal substances.
- French: incorruptible
- German: unbestechlich, nicht korrumpierbar, moralisch gefestigt
- Russian: неподку́пный
- German: unvergänglich, unzerstörbar, unverderblich
incorruptible (plural incorruptibles)
- (historical) One of an ancient religious sect of Alexandria, whose adherents believed that the body of Christ was incorruptible, and that he suffered hunger, thirst, and pain only in appearance.