nascent (not comparable)
- Emerging; just coming into existence.
- (mathematics, obsolete) Describing a quantity of object that is starting to grow from zero or an infinitesimal beginning. Also the creation or identification of an infinitesimal delta.
- Describing the state, aspect, or practice of an abstract concept.
- (chemistry) Of the state of an element at the time it is being generated from some compound or transitioning from one state to another; Newly released from a compound (especially hydrogen and oxygen) by a chemical reaction or electrolysis and possessing heightened reactivity; Newly synthesized (especially protein or RNA) by translation or transcription.
- French: naissant, émergent
- German: aufkeimend, im Entstehen begriffen, werdend
- Russian: рожда́ющийся
- Spanish: naciente, nasciente
- German: naszierend