- IPA: /ˌɹɛməˈnɪsnt/
- of, or relating to reminiscence
- suggestive of an earlier event or times
- tending to bring some memory etc. to mind qual followed by of
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 4-5:
- The epidermal cells of the capsule wall of Jubulopsis, with nodose "trigones" at the angles, are very reminiscent of what one finds in Frullania spp.
- Remembering; undergoing reminiscence.
- Some other state of existence, of which we have been previously conscious, and are now reminiscent.
- German: reminiszent, erinnernd
- German: erinnernd, Erinnerungen hervorrufend
- German: erinnernd
reminiscent (plural reminiscents)
- One who is addicted to indulging, narrating, or recording reminiscences.