- A formal request for something.
- A formal demand made by one state or government upon another for the surrender or extradition of a fugitive from justice.
- (legal) A notarial demand for repayment of a debt.
- (military) A demand by the invader upon the people of an invaded country for supplies, as of provision, forage, transportation, etc.
- A formal application by one officer to another for things needed in the public service.
- a requisition for clothing, troops, or money
- That which is required by authority; especially, a quota of supplies or necessaries.
- A call; an invitation; a summons.
- a requisition for a public meeting
- Russian: запро́с
- French: réquisition
requisition (requisitions, present participle requisitioning; past and past participle requisitioned)Translations