tactical (not comparable)
- of, or relating to tactics
- of, or relating to military operations that are smaller or more local than strategic ones
- adroit, skilful or ingenious
- (firearms) having a military appearance, typically with accessories such as a bipod, adjustable stock, detachable magazine or black coloration
- French: tactique
- German: taktisch
- Italian: tattico (all senses)
- Portuguese: tático
- Russian: такти́ческий
- Spanish: táctico, estratégico
tactical (plural tacticals)
- (computing) A combinator of proof tactics.
- A private war reenactment event involving mock battles or skirmishes.