- (America) IPA: /ˈwɪtʃkɹæft/
- The practice of witches; magic, sorcery or the use of supernatural powers to influence or predict events.
- Wiccans believe in a modernised form of witchcraft.
- Something, such as an advanced technology, that seems almost magical.
- Synonyms: wizardry
- 1987, Air Force Magazine (volume 70, page 88)
- There can be no denying that the more than 100 exhibiting companies and divisions also gave full play to examples of their latest technological witchcraft, as befits the foremost US aerospace event.
- French: sorcellerie
- German: Hexerei, Hexenkunst
- Italian: stregoneria
- Portuguese: bruxaria
- Russian: колдовство́
- Spanish: brujería