- Having no worth or use; without value; inconsequential.
- Lies are as important as truth, for without lies, the truth is worthless.
- The committee's decision is worthless and not going to be acted upon.
- Don't be a worthless slouch! Go get yourself a job.
- Synonyms: miserable, useless, valueless
- Antonyms: precious, useful, valuable, worthful, worthy
- French: sans valeur, ne vaut rien, misérable, nul
- German: wertlos
- Italian: privo di valore, inutile, inconsistente, insignificante, senza valore
- Portuguese: sem valor, inútil
- Russian: ничего́ не стоить
- Spanish: sin valor