- An industrial city on the Dnieper river of south-central Ukraine, administrative centre of Zaporizhia province.
- Zaporizhia province (oblast), in south-eastern Ukraine.
- (historical) The region “beyond the rapids” in the lower reach of the river Dnieper in Ukraine, base of the Zaporozhian Cossacks.
- Zaporozhe, Zaporozhye, Zaporozhie
- Aleksandrovsk, Aleksandrovs’k, Alexandrovsk (historical)
- (province) Zaporizhia Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast, Zaporizhzhya Oblast
- Zaporozhian Cossacks (historical)
- French: Zaporijia
- German: Saporischschja, Saporoschschje
- Portuguese: Zaporozhye
- Russian: Запоро́жье