broadcasting (not comparable)
- Sending in all directions.
- (business) The business or profession of radio and television.
- Broadcasting can be a lucrative field, but very few people end up on the air.
- The act by which something is broadcast.
- frequent broadcastings of the same old material
- French: radiodiffusion, émission
- German: Rundfunk
- Portuguese: transmissão
- Russian: веща́ние
- Spanish: retransmisión, emisión
- present participle of broadcast#English|broadcast
- This radio station is broadcasting at a frequency of 104 MHz.
- We sowed the seeds, broadcasting with a rotary spreader.