- IPA: /ˈbʌbli/, /ˈbʌbəli/
bubbly (comparative bubblier, superlative bubbliest)
- Full of bubbles.
- Whip the egg white into a bubbly froth.
- (informal) Cheerful, lively.
- Synonyms: ebullient, perky
- She has a bubbly personality.
- Having the characteristics of bubbles.
- The architecture of the conservatory was bubbly.
- (economics) Having the characteristics of economic bubbles.
- (informal) Champagne.
- Synonyms: champers, fizz, shampoo
- We're getting married–this calls for a bottle of bubbly!
- 2007, L. A. Banks, The Cursed, St. Martin's Griffin (ISBN 9781429953665)
- “ […] Maybe some bubbly for the ladies, since we just bought the house of life, and break camp . . . since they are very appreciative that things got wrapped up so fast.”