electoral college (plural electoral colleges)
- (politics) A body of electors empowered to elect someone to a particular office.
- Alternative letter-case form of Electoral College#English|Electoral College.
- French: collège électoral
- German: Wahlmännerkollegium, Wahlkollegium
- Alternative letter-case form of electoral college.
- (US politics) An electoral college chosen, within a state, to formally cast that state's votes for the president and vice president of the United States.
- Each state's Electoral College submits its votes to the President of the Senate.
- (US politics, informal) All of the United States' electoral colleges, considered as one body.
- German: Electoral College, Wahlmännergremium, Wahlmänner-Gremium, Wahlmännerkollegium