- (British) IPA: /ˈfaɪbəɡlɑːs/
fibreglass (uncountable) (British spelling)
- Silica based glass extruded into fibers that possess a length at least 1000 times greater than their width.
- Ellipsis of fibreglass wool
- A composite material made from fine fibres of spun glass held together with resin.
- glass fibre / glass fiber
- fibreglass wool / fiberglass wool
- glass wool
- glass-reinforced plastic
- fibreglass-reinforced plastic / fiberglass-reinforced plastic
- glass fibre / glass fiber a strand
- French: plastique à renfort de verre
- German: Glasfaserverstärkter Kunststoff, GFK, Fiberglas
- Russian: стеклопла́стик
- Spanish: plástico reforzado con fibra de vidrio, plástico reforzado con vidrio, plástico reforzado con vidrio
fibreglass (fibreglasses, present participle fibreglassing; past and past participle fibreglassed)
- To apply fibreglass to.
- to fibreglass the hull of a fishing-boat