lexicon (plural lexica)
- The vocabulary of a language.
- Synonyms: word-hoard, word-stock
- (linguistics) A dictionary that includes or focuses on lexemes.
- Synonyms: wordbook
- A dictionary of Classical Greek, Hebrew, Latin, or Aramaic.
- (programming) The lexicology of a programming language. (Usually called lexical structure.)
- (rare) Any dictionary.
- The vocabulary used by or known to an individual. (Also called lexical knowledge)
- A vocabulary specific to a certain subject.
- a baseball lexicon
- French: lexique, vocabulaire
- German: Lexikon, Wortschatz
- Portuguese: léxico
- Russian: слова́рь
- Spanish: léxico
- French: lexique
- German: Wortschatz
- Italian: lessico, vocabolario
- Portuguese: vocabulário
- Russian: лексико́н