organ (plural organs)
- A larger part of an organism, composed of tissues that perform similar functions.
- (by extension) A body of an organization dedicated to the performing of certain functions.
- (musical instruments) A musical instrument that has multiple pipes which play when a key is pressed (the pipe organ), or an electronic instrument designed to replicate such.
- An official magazine, newsletter, or similar publication of an organization.
- Short for organ pipe cactus#English|organ pipe cactus.
- (slang) The penis.
- German: Organ
- Italian: organo
- Portuguese: publicação oficial
- Russian: о́рган
- Spanish: publicación oficial
- Spanish: órgano
organ (organs, present participle organing; past and past participle organed)
- (obsolete, transitive) To supply with an organ or organs; to fit with organs.
- Thou art elemented and organed for other apprehensions.