- (manner) In a positive manner.
- He approached the interview positively.
- (modal) With certainty.
- I will positively be there at 8 a.m.
- (degree) Very.
- I had a positively wonderful time.
- (positive manner) confidently
- (with certainty) categorically, decisively, definitely, for certain, unconditionally; see also Thesaurus:certainly
- (very) absolutely, greatly; see also Thesaurus:very
- Italian: positivamente
- Portuguese: positivamente
- German: definitiv, bestimmt, entschieden, eindeutig
- Portuguese: certamente
- Spanish: inequívocamente, terminantemente, de todas maneras