- (British, America) IPA: /pɹəˈzɛntəbəl/
- In good enough shape to be shown or offered to other people; tidy; attractive.
- Before we go out, let me just go to the washroom and make myself presentable.
- 1900, L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Chapter 23
- Before they went to see Glinda, however, they were taken to a room of the Castle, where Dorothy washed her face and combed her hair, and the Lion shook the dust out of his mane, and the Scarecrow patted himself into his best shape, and the Woodman polished his tin and oiled his joints. When they were all quite presentable they followed the soldier girl into a big room where the Witch Glinda sat upon a throne of rubies.
- (ecclesiastical) Capable of being presented to a church living.