- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see pull, up
- (idiomatic) To fetch for display on a screen.
- Pull up that website for me; it sounds quite interesting.
- (idiomatic) Drive close towards something, especially a curb.
- Pull up to that curb slowly; you don't want to scratch that other car.
- 2009, Kesha, Tik Tok
- I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes / Trying on all our clothes, clothes / Boys blowing up our phones, phones / Drop-topping, playing our favorite CD / Pulling up to the parties / Trying to get a little bit tipsy.
- (informal, transitive) To admonish or criticize (a person) for their actions.