simultaneous (not comparable)
- Happening at the same moment.
- 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 3-4:
- As with the Lejeuneaceae, this pattern of massive speciation appears to be correlated with the Cretaceous explosion of the angiosperms and the simultaneous creation of a host of new microenvironments, differing in humidity, light intensity, texture, etc.
- (mathematics, of a set of equations) To be solved for the same values of variables.
- (happening at the same moment) sequential
- French: simultané
- German: gleichzeitig, simultan
- Italian: simultaneo
- Portuguese: simultâneo
- Russian: одновре́ме́нный
- Spanish: simultáneo