- (British) IPA: /tuː/, [tʰu̟ː], enPR: to͞o
- (America) IPA: /tu/, [tʰu̟], enPR: to͞o
- (obsolete) IPA: /twuː/, enPR: two͞o
- cln en A numerical value equal to 2; this many dots (••).
- 1912 January, Zane Grey, chapter 8, in Riders of the Purple Sage: A Novel, New York, N.Y.; London: Harper & Brothers Publishers, OCLC 6868219 ↗:
- Venters began to count them—one—two—three—four—on up to sixteen.
- Describing a set or group with two elements.
two (plural twos)
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US, informal) A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- A playing card featuring two pips.
- French: billet de deux dollars
- German: Zweier, Zweidollarschein
- Italian: biglietto da due dollari, bancanota da due dollari
- Portuguese: cédula de dois dólares, nota de dois dólares
- Russian: двухдолларо́вка