weaver (plural weavers)
- One who weaves.
- A strand of material used in weaving.
- A weaverbird.
- An aquatic beetle of the genus Gyrinus.
- Certain fish of the family Pinguipedidae
- French: tisserand, tisserande, tisseur, tisseuse
- German: Weber, Weberin
- Italian: tessitore, tessitrice
- Portuguese: tecelão, tecelã
- Russian: ткач
- Spanish: tejedor, tejedora
- French: tisserin
- German: Webervogel
- Surname for a weaver.
- A city in Alabama
- An unincorporated community in Minnesota
- A community in New Brunswick, Canada
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia
- A river in Cheshire, England