anew (not comparable)
- (literary, poetic or formal) Again, once more; afresh, in a new way, newly.
- Each morning, opportunity—like the sun—dawns anew.
- 1885, Richard F. Burton, The Book of the Thousand Nights and a Night, Night 558:
- Then they set somewhat of food before me, whereof I ate my fill, and gave me somewhat of clothes wherewith I clad myself anew and covered my nakedness; after which they took me up into the ship, […]
- French: à nouveau, derechef
- German: erneut, abermals, neuerlich
- Italian: di nuovo
- Portuguese: de novo, novamente
- Russian: за́ново
- Spanish: de nuevo, nuevamente