- IPA: /ˈæŋ.ɡɹi/
angry (comparative angrier, superlative angriest)
- Displaying or feeling anger.
- His face became angry.
- An angry mob started looting the warehouse.
- (said about a wound or a rash) Inflamed and painful.
- The broken glass left two angry cuts across my arm.
- (figuratively, said about the elements, like the sky or the sea) Dark and stormy, menacing.
- Angry clouds raced across the sky.
- (displaying anger) mad, enraged, wrathful, furious, apoplectic; irritated, annoyed, vexed, pissed off, cheesed off, worked up, psyched up
- See also Thesaurus:angry
- French: fâché, en colère
- German: böse, verärgert, zornig
- Italian: arrabbiato
- Portuguese: raivoso, bravo, irritado
- Russian: серди́тый
- Spanish: enojado, enfadado