The state of attending; presence.
- Attendance at the meeting is required.
- The count or list of individuals present for an event.
- The class sat down so that the teacher could take attendance.
- The frequency with which one has been present for a regular activity or set of events.
- John's attendance for the conventions was not good.
- (obsolete) Attention paid to something; careful regard.
- French: présence
- German: Anwesenheit
- Italian: presenza, partecipazione
- Portuguese: presença
- Russian: посеще́ние
- Spanish: asistencia, presencia
- Portuguese: chamada
- Portuguese: assiduidade
- Russian: посеща́емость
- Russian: служить