- (GA): enPR: kăstʹĭng, IPA: /ˈkæstɪŋ/
- (RP): enPR: kästʹĭng, IPA: /ˈkɑːstɪŋ/
- (Northern England): IPA: /ˈkastɪŋ/
- (NYC): IPA: /ˈkɛəstɪŋ/
- present participle of cast#English|cast
- The act or process of selecting actors, singers, dancers, models, etc.
- A manufacturing process using a mold.
- An object made in a mold.
- The regurgitation of fur, feathers, and other undigestible material by hawks, to clean and empty their crops.
- The excreta of an earthworm or similar creature.
- (programming) The act of converting between data types.
- (selection of performers) audition
- French: moulage