- In a convenient manner, form, or situation; without difficulty.
- 1749, [John Cleland], “(Please specify the letter or volume)”, in Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure [Fanny Hill], London: Printed [by Thomas Parker] for G. Fenton [i.e., Fenton and Ralph Griffiths] […], OCLC 731622352 ↗:
- his body was now conveniently inclin'd towards me, and just softly chucking his smooth beardless chin, I asked him if he was afraid of a lady?
- French: à pic, à point, commodément
- German: bequem, bequemerweise, füglich, passenderweise, praktischerweise, einfachheitshalber
- Portuguese: convenientemente
- Russian: удо́бно
- Spanish: convenientemente