- The act or quality of endorsing
- The association announced its endorsement of the policy.
- The bank required that cheque endorsement be witnessed by a cashier.
- Companies sometimes pay millions for product endorsement by celebrities.
- An amendment or annotation to an insurance contract or other official document (such as a driving licence).
- Mr. Jones paid extra for the flood damage endorsement on his house insurance.
- (aviation) An instructor's signed acknowledgement of time practising specific flying skills.
- Once she obtained the endorsement of her night flying hours, Joanna was approved to take the pilot's examination.
- (education, certification) Permission to carry out a specific skill or application in a field in which the practitioner already has a general licence.
- Wanted: Accredited teacher with Grade 12 mathematics endorsement.
- To transport gasoline, truckers must have a valid licence and the hazardous materials endorsement.
- Sponsorship, in means of money, by a company, business or enterprise.
- After the Olympics, he was hoping to get an endorsement deal.
- Support from an important, renowned figure of a media (celebrity, politics, sports, etc.), to get back up.
- I'm not sure whether an endorsement from Donald Trump will help or hurt.
- German: Befürwortung
- Russian: одобрение
- Spanish: endoso (negotiable instrument)
- Russian: поправка
- Russian: спонсорство