era (plural eras)
- A time period of indeterminate length, generally more than one year.
- (geology) A unit of time, smaller than eon and greater than period.
- French: ère, période, époque
- German: Ära, Epoche
- Italian: era, epoca
- Portuguese: era, época
- Russian: э́ра
- Spanish: época, era, período
- (baseball) Initialism of earned run average a baseball statistic.
- (electronics) Initialism of electrically reconfigurable array
- (military) Initialism of explosive reactive armor
- (US) Initialism of Equal Rights Amendment
- (EU, railways) Initialism of European Railway Agency called today the European Union Agency for Railways