- IPA: /ˈfiːzəbəl/
- Able to be done in practice.
- His plan to rid Trafalgar Square of pigeons by bringing in peregrine falcons to eat them was dismissed as not feasible.
- Synonyms: achievable, doable, possible, practicable, workable
- Antonyms: infeasible, unfeasible
- French: faisable
- German: durchführbar, machbar, ausführbar, realisierbar, praktikabel, tunlich, erreichbar, angängig
- Italian: fattibile, realizzabile, eseguibile, futuribile, riuscibile, attuabile, effettuabile
- Portuguese: possível, factível, viável, fazível
- Russian: возмо́жный
- Spanish: factible, asequible, dable, viable, realizable, hacedero, agible, ejecutable