- (America) IPA: /ˈhʌsləɹ/
hustler (plural hustlers)
- One who rushes or hurries; an energetic person.
- Somebody who pretends to be an amateur at a game in order to win bets.
- A pimp.
- A prostitute.
- A male prostitute who sells his services to men.
- A charlatan, huckster, grifter, a scoundrel.
- German: Hektiker, Haster
- Italian: imbroglione, approfittatore, imbroglione, ladro, schizzato, agitato, frettoloso, irrequieto
- Russian: шу́лер
- French: mac
- German: Zuhälter
- Italian: protettore, magnaccia, lenone, pappa
- Portuguese: cafetão, gigolô, chulo
- Russian: сутенёр
- Spanish: chulo
- French: giton
- German: Stricher
- Italian: prostituto
- Portuguese: michê
- Russian: жи́голо
- Spanish: gigoló, chapero, puto, prostituto
- A village in Wisconsin.