- The quality or state of being intersectional, that is, of being characterized by intersection (especially of multiple forms of discrimination).
- the intersectionality of these issues
- the intersectionality of gender, class, ethnicity, age, generation, marital status, and place of origin
- The study of (or a sociological methodology of studying) overlapping or intersecting social identities and related systems of oppression, domination, or discrimination.
- French: intersectionnalité
- German: Intersektionalität
- Portuguese: interseccionalidade
- Russian: интерсекциона́льность
- Spanish: interseccionalidad