- IPA: /ˈmɪstɪk/
- Of, or relating to mystics, mysticism or occult mysteries; mystical.
- a mystic dance
- Mysterious and strange; arcane, obscure or enigmatic.
- Heaven's numerous hierarchy span / The mystic gulf from God to man.
mystic (plural mystics)
- Someone who practices mysticism.
- French: mystique
- German: Mystiker, Mystikerin
- Italian: mistico
- Portuguese: místico
- Russian: ми́стик
- Spanish: místico, mística
- An unincorporated community in Nevada County, California.
- A ghost town in Routt County, Colorado.
- A village/and/census-designated place in New London County, Connecticut.
- A small city in Appanoose County, Iowa.
- An unincorporated community in Breckinridge County, Kentucky.
- An unincorporated community in Pennington County, South Dakota.