- IPA: /ˈaʊtkʌm/
outcome (plural outcomes)
- That which is produced or occurs as a result of an event or process.
- A quality automobile is the outcome of the work of skilled engineers and thousands of workers.
- (probability theory) The result of a random trial. An element of a sample space.
- Three is a possible outcome of tossing a six-sided die.
- (education) The results or evidence of students' learning experience. Often used in place of desired outcomes.
- The outcomes of this course are outlined in your syllabus.
- (chiefly, sport) The scoreline; the result.
- French: issue, résultat, dénouement
- German: Ergebnis, Ausgang
- Italian: risultato
- Portuguese: resultado
- Russian: исхо́д
- Spanish: resultado, consecuencia, desenlace
- Spanish: objetivos
- Spanish: resultado