producer (plural producers)
- (economics) An individual or organization that creates goods and services.
- One who produces an artistic production like a CD, a theater production, a film, a TV program and so on.
- (biology) An organism that produces complex organic compounds from simple molecules and an external source of energy.
- (UK, Irish, slang) An arrest for speeding after which the driver is allowed seven days (or ten, in the Republic of Ireland) in which to produce his/her driving licence and related documents at a police station.
- (archaic) A furnace for producing combustible gas for fuel.
- French: producteur
- German: Hersteller
- Italian: produttore
- Portuguese: produtor
- Russian: производи́тель
- Spanish: productor