- (RP, strong) IPA: /jɔːˈsɛlf/
- (RP, strong) IPA: /jəˈsɛlf/
- (GA, strong) IPA: /jʊɹˈsɛlf/
- (GA, weak) IPA: /jɚˈsɛlf/
- (reflexive pronoun) Your own self (singular).
- Be careful with that fire or you'll burn yourself.
- You (singular); used emphatically, especially to indicate exclusiveness of the referent's participation in the predicate, i.e., that no one else is involved.
- You yourself know that what you wrote was wrong.
- After a good night's sleep you'll feel like yourself again.
- French: te, vous
- German: dich (informal), dich selbst (informal), sich (formal), sich selbst (formal)
- Italian: te stesso, te stessa, voi stessi, voi stesse
- Portuguese: te, se
- Russian: себя́
- Spanish: te, ti, se, ti mismo (tuteo, male), ti misma (tuteo, female), vos mismo (voseo, male), vos misma (voseo, female), usted mismo (formal, male), usted misma (formal, female)
- Honorific alternative letter-case form of yourself, sometimes used when referring to God or another important figure who is understood from context.