comicSynonyms Related terms Translations
- French: comique, cocasse
- Italian: comico
- Portuguese: cômico (Brazil), cómico (Portugal), engraçado, divertido
- Russian: коми́ческий
comic (plural comics)
- A comedian.
- A story composed of cartoon images arranged in sequence, usually with textual captions; a graphic novel.
- (British) A children's newspaper.
- French: bande dessinée, BD
- German: Bildergeschichte
- Italian: fumetto, striscia
- Portuguese: cartum, história em quadrinhos, história de quadrinhos, banda desenhada, historinha, gibi
- Russian: ко́микс
- Spanish: cómic, tebeo, historieta