finally (not comparable)
- At the end or conclusion; ultimately.
- The contest was long, but the Romans finally conquered.
- (sequence) To finish (with); lastly (in the present).
- Finally, I washed my dog.
- (manner) Definitively, comprehensively.
- The question of his long-term success has now been finally settled.
- (ultimately) eventually; in the end; see also Thesaurus:finally
- (lastly) at last, at length, endly; see also Thesaurus:lastly
- (definitively) completely, thoroughly, totally; see also Thesaurus:completely
- (ultimately) initially
- French: enfin
- German: schließlich
- Italian: finalmente
- Portuguese: no fim/final, por fim, enfim
- Russian: в конце́ концо́в
- Spanish: por fin
- French: définitivement
- German: definitiv
- Portuguese: finalmente
- Russian: оконча́тельно
- Spanish: finalmente