- (legal) A process of compensation for losses.
- The act of making good or compensating for loss or injury.
- A restitution of ancient rights unto the crown.
- He restitution to the value makes.
- A return or restoration to a previous condition or position.
- the restitution of an elastic body
- That which is offered or given in return for what has been lost, injured, or destroyed; compensation.
- (medicine) The movement of rotation which usually occurs in childbirth after the head has been delivered, and which causes the latter to point towards the side to which it was directed at the beginning of labour.
- German: Entschädigung
- Russian: возмеще́ние
- Russian: восстановле́ние прежний