sailor (plural sailors)
- A person in the business of navigating ships or other vessels
- Someone knowledgeable in the practical management of ships.
- He's a talented sailor and has spent many years at sea.
- A member of the crew of a vessel; a mariner; a common seaman.
- A person who sails sailing boats as a sport or recreation.
- cot en
- Any of various nymphalid butterflies of the genera Neptis, Pseudoneptis and Phaedyma, having white markings on a dark base and commonly flying by gliding.
- See Thesaurus:sailor
- French: matelot, matelote, femme matelot, femme-matelot, marin, femme marin, femme-marin
- German: Matrose, Matrosin, Seemann, Seefrau, Seemännin
- Italian: marinaio, marinaia, marittimo, marittima, navigante, navigatore, navigatrice
- Portuguese: marinheiro, marujo
- Russian: матро́с
- Spanish: marinero