spicy (comparative spicier, superlative spiciest)
- Of, pertaining to, or containing spice.
- He prepared a spicy casserole.
- (of flavors) Provoking a burning sensation due to the presence of chillies or similar hot spices.
- This curry is too spicy for me. I can't eat it.
- (of flavors or odors) Tangy, zesty, or pungent.
- She breathed in the strong, spicy aroma.
- (of expression or behavior) Vigorous; colorful; stimulating.
- He is known for his spicy political commentary.
- Risqué, sexy, racy; mildly pornographic.
- I don't want my children to see the spicy images on this web site.
- (piquant) hot, spicy-hot
- French: épicé
- German: würzig, gewürzt, pikant
- Portuguese: temperado, condimentado
- Russian: пря́ный
- Spanish: condimentado, aliñado, (having a sharp flavor) picante, sazonado, aromático
- French: épicé, piquant, pimenté
- German: scharf (hot), würzig (herbal)
- Italian: piccante
- Portuguese: apimentado, picante
- Russian: о́стрый
- Spanish: picante
- Russian: энерги́чный
- Russian: пика́нтный