- IPA: /ˈtɛknɪkəli/, /ˈtɛknɪkli/
- Based on precise facts.
- Technically he was Canadian, but everyone assumed he was American.
- Having or using the skills or talent required for a certain job or profession.
- Although she is technically gifted, her piano playing lacks passion.
- According to the current state of technology.
- For now, it is technically impossible to have a manned flight to Mercury.
- French: véritablement
- German: eigentlich, genau genommen
- Italian: veramente, tecnicamente
- Portuguese: na realidade
- Russian: что́бы быть то́чным
- Spanish: en realidad
- French: techniquement
- German: technisch, fachlich
- Italian: tecnicamente
- Portuguese: tecnicamente
- Russian: техни́чески
- Spanish: técnicamente