together (not comparable)
- At the same time, in the same place; in close association or proximity.
- We went to school together.
- Into one place; into a single thing; combined.
- He put all the parts together.
- In a relationship or partnership, for example a business relationship or a romantic partnership.
- Bob and Andy went into business together. Jenny and Mark have been together since they went on holiday to Mexico.
- Without intermission or interruption; continuously; uninterruptedly.
It has been raining four days together
- (at the same time) at the same time, concurrently; see also Thesaurus:simultaneously
- (into one place)
- (in a relationship or partnership) collectively, jointly; see also Thesaurus:jointly
- (without intermission or interruption)